| OFF PEAK|
|3 Nights (Weekend)||$1,200||$1,350||$1,650|
|4 Nights (Midweek)||$1,400||$1,600||$1,800|
|New Year (7nights)||$2,800|
- Orlando is licensed and equipped for up to six persons, including children – this MUST NOT be exceeded under Australian Maritime Safety regulations.
- A minimum of two adults are required but up to four, with at least one over the age of 18 years holding a current motor vehicle driver’s (or boat operator’s) licence.
- Instructions on handling the houseboat are given before departure.
- Travel outside of daylight hours is strictly forbidden.
- No animals, firearms, chain saws or motor bikes are permitted.
- Proprietors reserve the right to refuse permission to board at their own discretion.
- A security bond of $600 cash is required on arrival. This is refunded a week after the end of hire, provided the boat is returned on time, relatively clean and free of damage.
- Extra cleaning or any damage to the vessel or contents including losses, will be charged at the end of the hire.
- Motor/generator fuel (not gas) is to be paid for by the hirer.
- Cancellations notified more than 90 days prior to departure will be entitled to a full refund of monies paid less $100 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations notified less than 90 days and more than 45 days prior to departure will forfeit all money paid unless the houseboat can be re-booked for its full hire fee, in which case, all monies paid will be refunded less $150 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations notified less than 45 days prior to departure will forfeit all money paid unless the houseboat can be re-booked for its full hire fee, in which case, all monies paid will be refunded less $200 cancellation fee.
- The hire is conditional upon the boat being at the disposal of the hirer unless prevented from doing so due to mechanical breakdown, river conditions or any unforeseen circumstance. In this case, all monies paid will be refunded in full. We have the right to cancel any cruise without notice.
- Boarding time is 1:00 pm and the boat must be returned to the mooring site by 10:00 am (9:30 am bridge opening) on the last day.
Please email bedding requirements as below to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week before arriving:
No of Passengers: Adults: …… Children: ……
Queen Size Beds: ……
Single Beds: ……
Sofa Bed as single or double: ……
Otherwise, two queens will be made and a $20 fee charged for alterations.
Ensure that you have enough food and drink for the time you are on board as there are no shops upriver from Renmark town wharf.
FRESH FRUIT AND VEGETABLES CANNOT BE CARRIED INTO SOUTH AUSTRALIA FROM INTERSTATE – fines apply. However, fruit & veg purchased in SA from a supermarket, greengrocer or Adelaide Central Market are allowed, provided you have a valid receipt.
Linen, bedding and bathroom towels are supplied but please bring your own beach-towels.